Practices (all mandatory)
- Two times per week: Mondays (6-8 during the summer; 6-9 beginning in September) and Saturdays (10a-1p, with a 30-minute snack break). It is imperative that all athletes attend every practice to ensure a successful competition season.
- Eye will compete between 6-8 times for the 2020 season (TBD). We will travel to at least 2 overnight competitions (typically they are travel competitions). [PLEASE NOTE: if an athlete is absent one week prior to the date of a competition, they will be removed from the roster for THAT competition.]
- From time to time, Eye is asked to be present at community events and/or sporting events. While these events are not mandatory, it’s a great way to get the athletes to interact with the public and network.
- Yearly crab raffle fundraiser (June-September): each family is required to sell $500 worth of raffle tickets. This is a great time for Eye athletes to bond and get out into the community! The Cheer4All Booster Club will send out a link for families to sign up. More information will be available shortly.
- Maryland Twisters’ annual pre-season showcase basket raffle (December): Each family will be responsible for either donating a gift card from a local business/eatery or an item that goes with the theme of Eye’s basket (TBD).
- Quarter Auction/Purse Bingo. More information will be forthcoming regarding these events, which are typically held in November and March or April, respectively.
- Each NEW family is expected to pay a one-time registration fee in the amount of $100 which is due at Eye’s first practice. (Returning families do not pay any registration fee.)
- Each family is expected to pay $100 at the beginning of the season (monthly payment arrangements are also available). This money will cover all athlete/coaches/helper gifts for the season.